This album is made with three brown paper bags folded in half to create a six page album.
Step One - Making the Album
- Take your 3 paper bags and fold them in half .
- Rotate the middle bag so that the opening is facing the opposite direction.
- Use a stapler with extended reach to attach your bags together. (You can also punch holes and use ribbon for a different look)
Step Two - Creating the Pages
- Cut enough paper to cover each page. For this album, I cut two 5x5.5 pieces of patterned paper for the front and back cover and six 5x5.5 pieces for the inner pages.
- Adhere your papers to each page.
- Cut and adhere a 4x5 mat for each page. I inked the sides to make the mat stand out.
- Add your photos
Step Three - Embelish!
- Use your embellishments to decorate your pages. I used the October Afternoon Night Light cardstock stickers.
- Use the pockets to add more pictures or journaling.
Hope you've enjoyed today's project! Thanks for looking!!!