Nos membres - Our peeps

Friday, May 8, 2009

Fanciful Fridays - Happy Mother's Day!

Hope you ladies didn't forget that this Sunday is Mother's Day!

To celebrate the occasion, I've created a super simple project that will be perfect for those adorable little goodies you've got put aside for *your* mom. From what I can tell a lot of you are mom's yourself, and in that case you can always direct your partner to this post so *they* can make this simple box.

It really is super simple. You can see the template on the left hand side. You cut around the outside and fold on the inside dark lines. Glue the flap at the bottom to the opposite side to create the pillow box. You'll see below in my finished projects how they are supposed to look.

By using cardstock as your base, you'll have a nice sturdy box. I used Pink Paislee's Sweet Cakes Honey Bunch for my stamped box and Pink Paislee's Sweet Cakes Sweet Nothings for my second box.

Then using ribbons, patterned paper and tags you can keep on creating and liven up the outside! I've chosen to stamp and emboss one of my boxes and use Pink Paislee's Sweet Cakes ribbon with a Pink Paislee's postcard tag for the other. All in all, a total of about 20 - 30 minutes of work for both. Now they're ready to fill and give.

All of the Pink Paislee products used are in the clearance section which gives you a chance to save a few dollars now to put towards the gift that will go inside afterwards!

I hope you enjoy your weekend and are appreciated on Sunday. From all of us to all our scrapping mom's out there, Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.