Nos membres - Our peeps

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Something Old And Something New

I was out this weekend looking for treasures at garage sales and I came across a bag of unfinished building blocks! These blocks mixed with yummy supplies from Posh Designs Scrapbook Store equal cute blocks you can use as home decor!

First I covered all sides of the blocks except for the sides I wanted to put photos on with some yummy paper from Cosmo Cricket - Jacks World! I then sanded all the edges to give them a nice smooth look. And finished the edges with chalk to add some colour. I then added the word love from the fuzzy felt alpha letters from Making Memories Felt Alpha Stickers - Green!

Stop by the store and pick up a beautiful Printed Pack of Paper to turn something old into something fabulous and new!

I also made a layout of my cute Nephew Caleb this weekend. First I matted my photo and then adhered it to my base piece of cardstock from BoBunny.I then inked the edges and I also inked the edges of the gorgeous chipboard flourishes from BoBunny and added a bit of cute ribbon.

And I added additional layers to a gorgeous Prima Flower to make an extra large flower!Make sure to check out all the flowers that are in full bloom over in the store! A girl can never have to many flowers!

Are you wondering how I got my perfectly rounded corners????

From my new tool......the We R Memory Keepers - Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper!! It can easily add perfectly rounded corners to paper, cardstock, chipboard, leather, plastic, acrylic/poly and more! The Chomper also gives you two corner options, 1/4" and 1/2".

I hope you enjoyed today's projects, until next time Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.