Nos membres - Our peeps

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Smiles Make the Heart Bloom ~ Jackie's Creations

There is nothing like seeing a child's smile and hearing their laughter! And the fun bold colours in the line from Cosmo Cricket - Jack's World was the perfect choice for a layout of my Nephew!Both the paper and the fun title are from this line!

And to make my flower from Bo Bunny pop I added liquid pearls to make light blue polka dots!And the gorgeous chipboard flourishes are also from Bo Bunny Press!

With the right products it is easy to make a clean quick layout with ease! And Posh Designs Scrapbook Store has everything you need!


And after you have done all your fabulous shopping over in the store before you throw out all your packaging think again!!

I made these super sweet ATC'S from clear packaging from my scrapbooking supplies!!

First I cut my cards they should be 2.5x3.5. I then decorated each card with fun rubons from Imaginisce - Twitterpated. I also used Bazzill in Stitch'z Floss to stitch a fun border on one of my ATC'S!



I hope you enjoyed todays projects, until next time Happy Scrapping!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.