Today I want to share with you a card I made using an adorable collection of clear stamps called Mindy's Zoo by Autumn Leaves' designed by Mindy Terasawa.
Last night right after watching the Grudge 3 (which was an okay movie by the way), I decided to play around with my Copic Markers and new stamps and then one thing led to another hihihi looked at the time and it was already 5 AM... Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe how 2 hours of crafting passed in a jiffy!!!
During my play time I created this card which sort of reminds me of Dreamwork's Madagascar movie! Thanks for looking!!! ~ Nini
Please click on the images for a full view!
List of supplies I used:
- Paper from Basic Grey's new Lime Rickey Collection
- Autumn Leaves Mindy's Zoo Clear Stamps
- Copic Markers
- Prism Smooth White Cardstock (best pick for Copic Markers and stamping)
- Memento Black Tuxedo Ink Pad (best to use with Copic Markers they don't bleed in)
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder