Nos membres - Our peeps

Friday, May 29, 2009

Fanciful Fridays - Soon to be summer!

Well it's the end of another month, usually they go by quite quickly but for some reason May seems to have gone by very slowly for me. We had such nice weather earlier on and then it turned chilly and damp. I thought this was supposed to be April weather? it's just not right for May. I can't wait for those temperatures to creep up again and bring back the warmth.

On the flip side, Nini has kept things hotter than ever and has brought in some great products over the course of the month. She's really outdone herself. If you haven't checked out the new items page, you really should.

She's got the pre-orders up for Basic Grey's Lemonade line, perfect for spring and summer LO's. Have you seen the card kits? I've purchased them in the past and they are great. So simple to put together and it looks like you've put in more work than you actually did. Oh and did I mention the price? Only $15!!! You make 8 cards with the kit, that's less than $2 a card, way less then what you'd pay at the store and it's hand made! I've been tempted to put an order in, but I know that I already have so many goodies. *lol*

She's got new Inkadinkadoo stamps in at only $1.99! At that price you can get all six of them. A great deal and a perfect finishing touch on a card or special project. Get them before they are gone!


The Basic Grey June Bug line is also ready for pre-order. If you haven't seen the Rub-on Olio books, you really should. Gorgeous rub-ons that are multi-coloured and really pop! I have these for another Basic Grey line and I was just floored at how nice they are! Priced at only $7 for the most awesome of rub-ons, you won't be let down. Trust me on this.

Keep your eyes peeled for many more exciting products coming soon. As always if you have questions about an instock or out of stock item, Nini is always happy to answer. If there's something you're looking for and don't see it, perfect time to get in touch with her as well.

Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.