Nos membres - Our peeps

Monday, May 4, 2009

Sweet Giraffes And Circles Galore ~ Jackie's Creations

Today I am sharing a layout of my Nephew. I was so excited to play with April's Design Team Kit it was packed with fun bright papers from Cosmo Cricket - Jacks World! The perfect match for this playful picture of my Nephew!

First I tore a plain piece of cardstock and adhered it to my base piece of cardstock. I then added my photo.And I stapled some fun ribbon also from Cosmo Cricket - Jacks World to my layout.

I hand cut some circles and glued them to my layout before I did my stitching.To hold the circles in place. And I only applied adhesive to the edges, so I would not have to stitch through paper and glue...this could cause my layout to tear and mess us my needle with the adhesive.

I then added my chipboard title and some fun flourishes from BoBunny. And to finish the layout a cute little giraffe sticker!

I hope you enjoyed today's project, until next time Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable LO Jackie! Love everything about it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.