Nos membres - Our peeps

Friday, July 24, 2009

Come One, Come All to Posh Designs Open Team Call!

Hi Everyone! It's me, Michelle with a special blog post to tell you about Posh Designs Open Call for new Design Team Members.

Now if you are reading this it is because...

a) You love to Blog Hop!

b) You adore Posh Designs's Scrapbook Store.

c) Are a Member of the Interactive Community.

d) Scouting for great ideas and tips for your next papercrafting project.

e) All of the Above.


Well let me tell you, this is your exciting opportunity to do all that plus so much more! Now I can tell you what the perks and benefits are but Nini has done a great job of that inside her Call Page. But what she can't tell you is how it is like on the other side aka being Nini's DT Member. So here's my little story...

My experience in the scrapbooking world is small but have known Nini for quite sometime from a buyer and seller perspective originating from Nini's eBay days. I dabbled here and there creating layout pages for my Son's scrapbook but when I read about a contest Posh Designs Scrapbook Store was hosting. I thought, I'd give it shot and to my stunned surprise I won! With my prize winnings I was able to create layout pages and cards beautifully. Then soon after Nini made the first Design Team Call. I pondered alot about whether to apply because really all I ever knew then was the Cricut. Thought because my talents were still raw, I never thought I would be chosen. But I was because Nini saw in me something 'special'.

To this day, Nini is supportive of my work. Working with Nini allows me the creative freedom to make projects to showcase in her blog. I get to interact and stay connected with members across the world via the community site. Plus I get to shop with a discount on fabulous products found at Posh Designs Scrapbook Store. When it came time to let her know whether or not I was staying on her team; I immediately thought no different... I'm staying. Not because of the discounts, not only because of the blog exposure but because I get to make friends and stay connected which is truly why I got into scrapbooking in the first place. However most of all the main reason I chose to remain a design team member is because Nini is now my friend, a really good friend, and I just love her!

So, I urge you to send in your creative projects! I know there is alot of amazing talent out there. You do not need to be an expert just have passion. And if you are a papercrafter; you have that! I cannot wait to welcome you onto our DT Team! I look forward to it.

http://www.poshscrapbookstore.com/pages/designteam.php
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.