Nos membres - Our peeps

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Remembering The King of Pop 1958-2009

During these past few weeks I admit I have been in denial about Michael Joseph Jackson's passing. Having parents who are ultimate fans of MJ, resulted in me growing up and listening to all his wonderful songs, music videos/short films.

In grade 7, I performed a winning dance choreography to his hit single "Black & White" for the Stop the Raciscm campaign we had going on at that time. I will always remember Michael Jackson not only for his legendary and unforgettable music but mainly because of the kind, compationate, gentle, and loving man behind the music.

May Michael finally rest in peace.



In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.

-- Michael Jackson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.