Nos membres - Our peeps

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cricut Tuesdays with Michelle

Hi Everyone and Happy Tuesday!
Last week I was 'stuck' on a current project that to this day I am still working on. It's a card related project that has me inspired to re-create and figure out (still figuring it out) how to effectively and easily make these types of cards using your Cricut. So stay tuned...

Since I felt stuck, I needed a 'push' to create some fabulous projects for this week's blog post. Then came along Posh Designs' Color Inspiration Challenge #4. So I took this opportunity to build up my card stash and had tons of incorporating the Graphically Speaking cartridge and Little Yellow Bicycle Stamp Sets 'Baby Boy & Baby Girl Safari'. As a result, 5 cards were created but this time I wanted to keep the theme the same while use the same elements (only 'changed' 3 of the cards), can you notice?

I've been reading from members that this time of year people are less scrappin' and more enjoyin' summer weather. I hope you are too, I know I am. But when it is time to get their scrappin' mojo movin', they feel 'stuck' as well. As you can see here I can relate. So jump on over to the Posh Challenges forum in the Interactive Community Site. There you will find tons of sketches and challenges to help you get your creative moves back. I hope to see your Cricut Creations posted from these sketches or challenges in the gallery!

Until next week... Happy Crafting!

Photobucket

Individual photos of each card will be posted in the Interactive Community's Gallery. Instructions for you on how to re-create these simple cards will be posted in the Cricut Lounge over at the Community Site.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i think this method works best with short words like boy and you; however, i have no clue as to what the one in the front right says. i think when you start putting too many letters together, the word gets lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for reading my post and your interest as well. Just to let you know that the letters for each of the words were set as per the Cricut cartridge. I made no alterations to them, just cut the images to what was available with this particular creative feature. Thanks for your interesting comment.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.