Nos membres - Our peeps

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I can't top myself...

Hey bloggers!

What a week, on Wednesday afternoon I suddenly came down with a nasty cold which I caught from dear hubby *lol* I stayed in bed the whole time. Could barely keep anything in my tummy, the "hot" and "cold" body temp change was killing me.

So anyways, I was laying in bed on Friday barely able to move when hubby told me that a couple of orders for the store came in... I told him "ohhhhh I don't care leave me alone just let me sleep" but in my mind I was thinking "O to the M to the G the i-Tops must be here" and boy was I right!

I immediately took MY share of the orders! I was so excited it was like Xmas in July *lol* and to top it off I even felt healed, well not completely but felling much better hihihihi...

I was also surprised to see that the i-Top tool came with a bonus Demo DVD! The storage tote is so stinkin' cute in person! I had so much fun I just couldn't top myself from topping anything that seemed to be toppable!

This tool is a must have and coming from me, someone who's not much of a brad fan this tool is truly awesome and you best believe me! I can now create coordinating brads for my projects in just minutes! No more digging through my stash to find that perfect brad! To be honest I stopped digging I mostly forgot about them *lol*

I hope this small review will urge you to start topping!

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.