Nos membres - Our peeps

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cricut Tuesdays with Michelle (aka McSmitty Girl)

Hi there and hope you are having a great start to the week!

As you can see the blog title has changed slightly, only to match my name to the Posh Designs Interactive Community Site and hopefully there give you a face to the name who has been creating these posts for you. They have been a blast to do and I admit there is alliterative motive... Not only do I get a chance to play with my machines; A-L-O-T but I actually get more projects done knowing I have a weekly deadline.

With that being said, my Son was invited to a Birthday Party this weekend; his friend is turning 5 and is a huge Soccer player. So I thought I create this cute lil' birthday card using the Soccer Solutions cartridge and stamps. As I continue my stamping journey, I am trying to be mindful of using my stamps where ever I can. The interior of the card you can see how I incorporated my die cut greeting with my stamps.


For the complete instructions on the cuts I used for this card, please head on over to our online forum - click onto the "Cricut Lounge" then head over to the "Cricut Tuesdays with The McSmitty Girl" discussion thread.

Hope you enjoyed this week's project. Until next week, I wish you all great weather and warm sunshine. Happy Crafting!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.