Nos membres - Our peeps

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cricut Tuesdays with the McSmitty Girl

Hello there!

Over the past weekend we folks here in Ontario, Canada finally received some good sun shiny weather. I hope your weekend was fabulous wherever you are!

This week I thought I might be a little cheeky and give you a snapshot of cards I created recently. I admit the photo is a bit blurry and I apologize for that. But hey... What's a good teaser if you can see the actual image anyways, right?


These 4 cards were created with some help from the Color Inspiration Challenge #3 which is posted in the Interactive Community site. From this photo, you can probably guess the color scheme. I used a combination of stamping, punches and of course, my Cricut. I used only 1 cartridge for all 4 cards ~ Storybook as it is packed with tons of creative features.

Want to see the finished cards???
Want to know how you can easily re-create these cards???
Do you want to check out the other Color Inspiration Challenges???

Well then... What are you waiting for? Check out the Interactive Community today. Click on "Forum" and go into the discussion board called 'Posh Challenges' to know the Color Inspiration Challenges and/or go into the 'Cricut Lounge' to get your step by step instructions for each card. Each card will be posted in the gallery.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Happy Crafting!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I wish there were classes in my area for using the Cricut. I have had it and 8 cartridges for 3 months and can't figure it out. HELP! Stephensyolo@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There! Just a quick note to let you know that I have sent you an email. Please check your inbox. Thx!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.