Nos membres - Our peeps

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bring out the Buttons!




Hi everyone. My name is Tiffany and I will be sharing my first blog post as a DT member here at Posh Designs Scrapbook Store. You can find a little more about me HERE

I wanted to do something fun. I did not know where to start but, sometimes inspiration or ideas come at the oddest of times. I was organizing my buttons and I was thinking. I have so many buttons but rarely use them. So i had this idea that i would try to use as many buttons on one layout as possible. I think I did pretty good. I hope to inspire you to get out those buttons and use them!

I used some glossy accents on the clouds to give them a little dimension. I used some dimensional foam dots to adhere the die cut at the bottom of the picture. The picture is of my son and his 2 cousins from my husbands side. They were having a blast swinging on the swing and I captured a super cute picture of them. This picture was taken on my sons 3rd birthday. This layout was super simple and I used alot of my buttons up. I hope you get those buttons out and start using them!

Tiffany

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Tiffany!!
    Great way to use up some stash... thanks for the inspiration.
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Tiffany!!! Love the buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the buttons in the tree!! to cute!!
    great job Tiffany!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany, I love this! I'm a huge fan of buttons and your page is adorable! Great design!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.