Nos membres - Our peeps

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Websters Pages Shadow Box.


I was blog hopping the other day and I came across this fabulous shadow box. She totally inspired me to break into my new Webster's pages papers. Here is her blog post.

I made a shadow box out of chipboard and cardstock. just for the record I will be buying my shadow boxes from now on!! haha! I am not a alter it make it from scratch person. But I did try this one. I love the outcome. The box measures about 5x5. There is a couple quotes that i cut out from the paper.

"A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you"
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined"



The paper I used is "life's portrait". I also used a few elements from "garden gala". The die cut shape on the top is from the die cut and vellum kit paper pack. The pearl stems and leaves on the side is prima.

Flowers and butterflies are normally not used for a "man" project. But its for me and my desk. I think it turned out great even though it is a little girly!

There isn't much to it just alot of cutting and gluing! The picture is my favorite of my husband and my son! We took these photos about 6 months ago. The picture alone inspires me.

I hope I inspire you in some way to either make your own shadow box, use flowers on a guy page, or just craft today.

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great weekend.

Tiffany

8 comments:

  1. So cool! That is so pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, this is GORGEOUS! I love all the dimension to your shadowbox. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Tiffany! It's so beautiful, I'm going to have to give this a try now. ;) Thanks so much for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!! Love the fussy cutting on WP papers!!! Love teh quotes too!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.