Nos membres - Our peeps

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday with Kim - Easter project part 4

Hi girls! Here's another Easter project just for you!

First you'll need a 12"x12" pattern paper. I uses an Easter themed paper!

With this sheet you'll cut the following template, to get this shape. For the lucky one who own a Cricut here's the template I designed to use with SCAL, if you don't own a Cricut simply download the file and use the JPEG template instead!

Note: My file had a mistake and the project was made with that error (I discovered the problem while making my project) BUT, the file you will now download or cut has been rectified!

Score the line like the template. The dot lines, are the score lines.

Now fold the paper to give the general shape of your box.
I decided to make a little window to have a sneak peak of the content of the box, so I've take a Spellbinder and make a "punch" in my paper. (Be sure to make It it the front of the box.)

Glue your paper to make your box. Take some powerful tape because the content is heavy

Now your box is done, I let the window without nothing on It but you could put an piece of acetate.

I've bought 2 little spice containers, I filled them with some orange Jellybeans (yes, I know more Jellybeans... let's admit they are so versatile...) I embellished my box and placed the two flasks in my box. Here's the completed project! Cute isn't it?

Hope you've enjoyed today's project! Hugs and kisses!!!
Kim @ KLDezign

6 comments:

  1. Kim, that is so cute!!! Love the papers you chose!! Putting the little 'window' in the front is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project, can't wait to try it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Cutting category today [25 Mar 05:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! The shape of the box is adorable esp with that window.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!! looks easy to do to!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Mar. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.